Thursday, May 19, 2016

Greenville, South Carolina

I am pleased to announce that the Greenville Montessori Institute has joined the Loyola family. Last year I met Brenda Gonzalez and Robert Gilbert, both Alumni of our graduate program in Montessori Education (who in fact first met at our partner institute in San Diego) and who now operate GMI.



It was my first time in Greenville. Here's the rundown:


Charm? check. One stroll around downtown Greenville had me hooked. It's the kind of town where you run into a shop to grab a coffee and you ask yourself...why am I running? Let's just sit a spell and enjoy the sunshine, work can wait.


Beauty? check. Any city that can boast a rippling waterfall in the midst of its city center complete with walking, biking and hiking trails is on my must see list.


Hospitality? I've travelled a lot and I've been fortunate to find fantastic people everywhere I've gone, but in the southern U.S. they take hospitality to the next level. Every meal is home cooked and there's always plenty of time for a visit.


So I promised I'd be back and now I have every reason to do so. Our accrediting body Ok'd the application last week and now we can begin enrolling students in Greenville!





#yeahthatGreenville

15 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear of the Loyola program coming to GMI! I have both of Brenda and Robert's little ones in my lower el class and am in love with the whole family! Greenville is absolutely a phenomenal spot to live, so glad you could see it too! I look forward to spending this upcoming summer at Loyola completing the summer capstone coursework in your fine town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to read your next post.  BGSU

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. Home Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. This writing has instilled a certain confidence in the audience.
    Mason Soiza

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks bba in accounting and finance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. projectsdeal uk reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. ukrayna ulusal havacılık üniversitesi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. SSC result SMS code

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. rusça eğitim

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is by all accounts a contention without legitimacy since both have the single motivation behind attempting to teach the American open to be aggressive in the commercial center of tomorrow. Articles

    ReplyDelete
  12. It might be a smart thought to begin with a general course of concentrate and after that focus in on something progressively explicit after you have worked in the field and know precisely what you would need to practice further. industrial oven

    ReplyDelete
  13. A specialized curriculum program can even assistance you learn exceptional abilities including getting decent variety, showing perusing proficiency, guiding and custom curriculum. Amid this course, you will get preparing and instructive data that teaches you how to make an interpretation of the learning to the understudies.
    dhirubhai ambani international school

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. edupeet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ireland's optional schools are driven by a test arranged educational plan. Branch of knowledge pros show the majority of the curricular substance. The backings accessible to youngsters with exceptional needs are not broad or as tried as those at essential level. https://typicalstudent.org/

    ReplyDelete